How To Apply
How To Apply:
Click here to create a SurveyMonkey Apply account and start your application process.
What you’ll need:
- About 15 minutes of your time
- Internet access and the ability to upload documents
- A photo of a recent government photo ID
- Access to your bank accounts, or a copy of your most recent bank statements
- Documentation of your income from the live performance sector (tax returns, contracts, pay stubs, etc.)
Documentation of your professional history (resume, bio, etc.)
What if I don’t have these items?
That’s okay! Please call or email our office and we can help you figure out if you can apply using other information.
What happens once I apply?
The Application Process – What to expect
Step 1: Application
The application contains 4 sections: Basic Information, Professional Eligibility and Work History, Financial Situation, and Request/Declaration. It should take about 15 minutes to complete. After you submit your application, you will receive an email confirmation from firstname.lastname@example.org.
Step 2: Review
The Client Services Representative team will check your application and let you know if we have any follow-up questions or require any additional documentation to complete your application. A team of Application Reviewers with extensive professional experience in the live performance sector will review your application and make a decision.
Step 3: Decision & Payment
You will receive an email with information about the Review Committee’s decision. Our intention is to advise you of the results of the assessment and, if approved, have a cheque in the mail to you within 45 days.
I have more questions / Can someone help me with this form?
We are here to help.
- Call us at 1-888-337-7834 with questions about the program or the application process
- Use the chat function on this website to talk to program staff directly
- Email us with your questions and we will get right back to you
- Check the FAQ for more details about the program and the application process